From: Robert Opalko <opalko@oxfordms.net>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:05:13 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Is there any update to this issue?  As clients get MS-Office updates we are having more and more clients that Outlook no longer responds when the MAPI connector is used.  I can see activity in the CGPro log but Outlook is totally unresponsive.  We let one client sit for 72 hours syncing at which point it finished but then started the sync process over again when we selected a calendar instead of the Inbox.   These are W10 machines with Outlook 2016 btw.

Regards,
Robert Opalko
City of Oxford

On 5/31/2017 3:57 AM, Brian Turnbow wrote:
The connector also gives you
1) click2dail from outlook
2) server side rules creation and management
3) the possibility to use send on behalf of / send as

Our experience with the connector is positive on small accounts, but once
they get large enough it becomes problematic.
Migrating customers from exchange to communigate is just asking for trouble,
we've stopped.

On a positive note , one of my biggest peeves seems to be  resolved and in
6.2 we will be able to reply to a html mail correctly from webmail!

Mail: implemented support for composing of reply messages in the HTML
format.
Mail: implemented support for signatures in HTML format

Brian