From: Robert M. Opalko <opalko@oxfordms.net>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:00:10 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Yes our server has the latest ( 1.54.12.16 ) as was recommended here a while back.  It does not solve the issue.  As I stated earlier the sync process starts anytime a folder is changed (re-syncing) ALL folders.

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 13:57:19 -0400

Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com> wrote:

Are you guys waiting for an update in addition to the updated MAPI Server dll that has been discussed?

Others had noted before that solved the issue, with the caveat that the load time for the first launch after the update was applied was quite long.

Tom

On 06/06/2017 1:52 PM, Karl Zander wrote:

I'm waiting for an update too. I have a ticket open with CommuniGate. Nothing to date which makes me nervous.

CommuniGate, if your reading this, please let us know something. Talk with your customers and let them know what's going on.

--Karl

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:05:13 -0500

Robert Opalko <opalko@oxfordms.net> wrote:

Is there any update to this issue? As clients get MS-Office updates we are having more and more clients that Outlook no longer responds when the MAPI connector is used. I can see activity in the CGPro log but Outlook is totally unresponsive. We let one client sit for 72 hours syncing at which point it finished but then started the sync process over again when we selected a calendar instead of the Inbox. These are W10 machines with Outlook 2016 btw.

Regards,

Robert Opalko

City of Oxford

On 5/31/2017 3:57 AM, Brian Turnbow wrote:

The connector also gives you

1) click2dail from outlook

2) server side rules creation and management

3) the possibility to use send on behalf of / send as

Our experience with the connector is positive on small accounts, but once

they get large enough it becomes problematic.

Migrating customers from exchange to communigate is just asking for trouble,

we've stopped.

On a positive note , one of my biggest peeves seems to be resolved and in

6.2 we will be able to reply to a html mail correctly from webmail!

Mail: implemented support for composing of reply messages in the HTML

format.

Mail: implemented support for signatures in HTML format

Brian