From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 16:12:28 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 06/06/2017 2:52 PM, Karl Zander wrote:
Yup, what Robert said.  Outlook starts now, but the sync process is un-usable.

I'm using the most current MAPI server and client from the ftp site.

If this is usable for anyone, please tell me your secret.

--Karl

Got it. Is it now unusable for users of earlier Outlook versions who were not affected before?

Hey CGS! Please update us with a "Yes, we are aware of the issue" e-mail, assuming that you actually are.