From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 16:33:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Its the Widows 10 Creator update that breaks things.

Our Outlook 2013 doesn't sync in any kind of usable way.  Others are reporting the same with Outlook 2016.

I don't know how older Outlook versions work with it.

The only option for now is to not install the Creator update.  Or roll it back if it is installed.  But as far as I can tell, you have 10 days to roll back then Windows deletes the files needed to roll back.  I encountered that on one machine so its stuck with the Creator update.

--Karl