From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:39:13 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Are there any further updates on this? Outlook is now ridiculously slow with MAPI. I have a Safe Mode version of Outlook (with the same account) using Active Sync instead and it is much faster than trying to use MAPI. It is so slow I would almost call it broken. Rolling Windows back prior to Creators update is not an option.

On 31/05/2017 10:52 AM, Shaun Gamble wrote:

Windows 2012

CGP 6.1.16 x64

Outlook 2013 (32bit on 64bit Windows 10)

MAPI 1.52.54.11/1.54.12.16
From the server logs:
09:38:35.808 2 SYSTEM 'cgmxp32.dll' version 1.54.12.16 loaded
09:38:35.813 2 SYSTEM 'cgmxp64.dll' version 1.54.12.16 loaded
09:38:35.817 2 SYSTEM 'cgmxpa32.dll' version 2.60.6 loaded
09:38:35.823 2 SYSTEM 'cgmxpa64.dll' version 2.60.5 loaded
Outlook is slow to startup but it definitely starts which is a bonus.

On 31/05/2017 10:23 AM, Paul_Dudley wrote:
Hi Shaun,

So can you clarify what is your current server version of CGPro, MAPI server version and client version that is now working with Outlook 2013?

Regards
Paul Dudley
IT Operations
ANL Container Line