From: Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG <r.zenklusen@barinformatik.ch>
Subject: AW: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:29:17 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Agree, after the win creators update MAPI is unusable.

Unfortunately there’re no news.

It seems that Communigate can either not fix the problem on its side or doesn’t have enough info to do so. They probably have to wait for MS.

Right now the only real solution is to uninstall the win creators update. AS doesn’t provide the same functionality.

Hope they can find a solution really soon – this is getting worse cause more and more users install the creators update.

Regards

Ralf