From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:54:44 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Is there anything at all, anyone?

I am on the point of uninstalling all MAPI and reconfiguring Outlook as ActiveSync clients. It appears to be the only way we can use CGP as our mail server with the GroupWare services.

On 20/06/2017 12:21 AM, Karl Zander wrote:
Have you heard from CommuniGate?
I have a ticket open.  Nothing.
Called.  Nothing.

I get they didn't cause it and it may be a hard problem.  But some acknowledgment is needed.

I've been able to hold off the Creator update on all but one computer.  But at some point it will get pushed.

Active Sync works a little better, but I still wouldn't call it usable.

--Karl

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:29:17 +0200
  "Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG" <r.zenklusen@barinformatik.ch> wrote:
Agree, after the win creators update MAPI is unusable.

Unfortunately there’re no news.

It seems that Communigate can either not fix the problem on its side or doesn’t have enough info to do so. They probably have to wait for MS.

Right now the only real solution is to uninstall the win creators update. AS doesn’t provide the same functionality.

Hope they can find a solution really soon – this is getting worse cause more and more users install the creators update.

Regards

Ralf