From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook as ActiveSync clients
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 06:16:11 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
How's the performance with ActiveSync?  I tried with one client but it didn't preform well.

What storage format are you using?  Mbox, Mdir, Mslc?

How large are accounts?  I have too many users with large mail accounts: over 5 GB.  Should I force them to delete or archive?

In an online support chat with CGP they reported tickets are open with Microsoft development group.  But no ETA to resolving the MAPI problem.

--Karl