From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook crashing with new Windows 10 version
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 10:28:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
This seems related to the Windows 10 Creator update that's been discussed on the list.  We had the combase.dll errors with the Creator update.  Microsoft broke MAPI with that Creator update.  I know CommuniGate is working with Microsoft on a fix but status information is hard to get.    If you are within 10 days of the Creator update install you can roll it back.

--Karl