From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook crashing with new Windows 10 version
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:04:33 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 07/09/2017 9:33 PM, Paul_Dudley wrote:
It appears that we have a solution (in our environment anyway) for this problem which was as a result of a suggestion from someone on the list.
There is a test MAPI server side and client side version ".18". We deployed the client side version on the laptop PC which had the problem and the server side version on our test mail server.
That worked OK and did not cause any problems for PCs with older versions of the MAPI connector so we then deployed it on our production mail server over the weekend.
It has fixed the problem on the Windows 10 PC and has not caused any problems with other PCs.

Paul,

Other reports were that the updated MAPI was very, very slow. Is this the case in your experience? How big is the account with which you are testing?