From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook crashing with new Windows 10 version
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:01:53 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 07/11/2017 10:01 AM, Technical Support wrote:

The MAPI team is still in the process of solving two other problems: the failing Reply All action and ignored custom sections of MAPI configuration. We are working with MS dev support on this.

Regards
Rakf

Thank you so much for the reply, even if there is no solid fix at this time. These small gestures mean a lot to us, if only to confirm that you folks are actively working on a solution.

I think I speak for everyone on the list when I say that more active involvement here by CGS staff would be much appreciated.