From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 04:50:09 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Shaun,

There is a test version of MAPI connector on the FTP site that does seem to resolve much of the problem.  Its in a folder named "stuff."  Its not officially released.  Communigate is still working on it.  I've used it for several staff and its working okay.  Given the severe impact of the problem any relief is welcome.

--Karl