From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: RE: Outlook 2013 and Win10 Creator Update
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:00:52 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have been using the same "test" MAPI connector (.18 version) firstly on our test server then production server for the past couple of weeks and it has been working OK for us. Older MAPI client side connectors are compatible with it.
Keep in mind however that our server runs on linux not Windows.

Regards
Paul Dudley
IT Operations
ANL Container Line