From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: RE: Block IP blocks at IP level
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:47:02 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Nope!

Thanks & Regards
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: CommuniGate Pro Discussions [mailto:CGatePro@mail.stalker.com] On Behalf Of Shaun Gamble
Sent: Wednesday, 16 August 2017 9:46 AM
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Is anyone else getting blasted by emails pertaining to be from <number>@qq.com ?

--

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or disclose its
 contents to any person.