From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Blacklist by DNS Name
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 09:59:59 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I've simply added it in the RFCReader banned header lines. We have received so many spam emails from these domains. I am always told pretty quickly if we have a problem entering banned lines. We have had no complaints yet.

I will have to revisit the RFCReader section again one of these days as the number of lines in the header section and the body section is quite a large number these days. MRTG states we are averaging 110 msgs/min being rejected.

On 17/08/2017 10:48 PM, Gib Henry wrote:

In “Blacklisted IPs/Detect Blacklisted by DNS Name,” I have blacklisted ‘*.faith’.  However, it appears not to be working:

16:04:11.507 2 SMTPI-001214(warkesth.faith) [3010919] received, 7832 bytes

I also tried ‘*.*.faith’ but that doesn’t work either.  Am I missing something?  Cheers,
--
Gib Henry

--

Shaun