From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: 471 too many recipients
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 20:33:37 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
On 25.08.2017 14:57, Gib Henry wrote:
The 471 response must be from CGP (note the I for incoming in SMTPI)
while the message is being transmitted by my email software.  Also, note
that the IP address for that error message is on my LAN.  xyz@abc.it is
the fifth of eight addressees.  CGP never connected to any other server
since it errored out before receiving the text of the message.  Cheers,

1) in Settings->Mail->SMTP->Receiving, in "Limits", the "Recipients" setting.

2) if you're running 6.2.x then in the account settings there is "Max Recipients per Message" setting.

--
Gib

On 8/24/17 4:10 PM, James Moe wrote:
On 08/23/2017 09:16 PM, Gib Henry wrote:
22:33:35.923 4 SMTPI-000603([192.168.1.1]) rsp: 250 xyz@abc.it will
relay mail for an authenticated user 22:33:35.924 4
SMTPI-000603([192.168.1.1]) cmd: RCPT TO:<xyz@yahoo.it> 22:33:35.924 4
SMTPI-000603([192.168.1.1]) rsp: 471 too many recipients

  It looks like the response is from <xyz@abc.it> which relaying the
message, not CGP.

-- James Moe

--