From: Luis Gonçalves luisgo@vodafone.pt <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Error in RPOP
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 22:56:28 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Solved with

[CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.1.17 is released

Thanks

Luis Gonçalves

Às 21:37 de 14/05/2017, Luis Gonçalves escreveu:
Sir/Madam

    It is not working yet (with port 995). I provided the same settings to one account in Thunderbird and it worked.
With intra\luisgo and port 995 with POP3. The email server (from other side) is provided by MicroSoft Cloud.

But now the error is "connection closed by peer" See        http://luisgo.dyndns.org/fig/RPOP_Communigate.jpg

I tried with all the settings of "TLS" in my server (from my side, Communigate). Minimum TLS 1.0 at this moment.

I have the same settings to do RPOP to other server (no MicroSoft Cloud, "uma.pt" domain and it works)

Remember, with the same settings Thunderbird does POP3. And there are other persons doing RPOP from gmail to the same server ("utad.pt" domain) with success.

Thanks

Luis Gonçalves