From: Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts@KVI.nl <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Require authentication on SMTP port.
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 10:02:36 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have defined a submission port (587) which is used for client to submit their outgoing mail. This port requires authentication and allows relaying. That is exactly what we want.
This port is used by our users when they are traveling and they have to use the networks of other providers.
Now there are some providers that block port 587 for outgoing SMTP trafic. I know it is not reasonable, but it happens and we cannot change it. So, we would like to configure another port, with the same properties as port 587. It is not clear how to do that. The page where the SMTP listeners are configured, has no option to force authentication. Somehow, this is done automagically for port 587 and not for e.g. port 25.

Is there a way to accomplish this?