From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed x seconds
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 00:45:09 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
On 06.09.2017 20:40, Gib Henry gib@gibhenry.com wrote:
Mysteriously, my system log occasionally shows hundreds or even thousands of entries like the following:

18:35:35.671 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 10 seconds

The missing seconds range from 5 to 11 seconds.  The machine continues handling incoming and outgoing email, and there’s nothing else unusual in the logs, yet I got 1,977 of these entries on this day.  Then, just as mysteriously, the entries stop, again with nothing to suggest why.  Any insight?  Cheers,

That may happen if your clock are adjusted erratically 10 seconds back and forth. Also your server may be really overloaded by something.

--
Gib Henry

--
Best regards,