From: Marcel Hochuli mhochuli@a-f.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: CGP starting faster than macOS Network is ready
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:32:51 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

This problem is still not solved. We have more and more installations on new systems. When these systems start, we have to manually click on "refresh" once on the Master/Settings/General page that Server IP and Name Server IP get corrected. Otherwise, CGServer is not functional.

I expect from CommuniGate Systems, that they do a correct start on new Darwin-Systems.

There is also a lack of a correct LaunchDaemon. Now the rudimentary LaunchDaemon starts the old StartupItem, which is not supported since macOS 10.12 anymore!

Please correct the start mechanism on macOS for these two problems.

Regards,
Marcel