From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] KAV plugin 1.7 is released
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:39:10 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The path was not the problem. There is a problem with the cfg supplied. I edited the file with VIM (Windows version) to update the configuration to replicate my requirements. The failures you see occurred prior to and post cfg file editing.

The fix to this problem was to delete this cfg file and simply use the cfg file I had with the previous version. It worked perfectly.

I would suggest someone did exactly what you have suggested, supplied a Unix variant file with the Windows edition. I simply downloaded the file from your site, extracted it and ran it.

On 21/09/2017 1:48 AM, Technical Support, Stalker Labs support@stalker.com wrote:
Hello,
On 20.09.2017 3:53, Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au wrote:
Unfortunately the Windows version is failing:

C:\CommuniGate Files\External\CGPKAV>CGPKAV.exe

Note that when launching it from CGPro under Windows you now need to specify the full path.

* CGPKAV plugin version 1.7 Windows-x86_64 build 14-Sep-2017 started
* Error in .\CGPKAV.cfg line 1
* Syntax error: ';' expected
Configuration error: CGPKAV.cfg is missing the Mode item

This could happen if you had copied that file from Unix with LF rather than CR+LF as the EOL.

Server OS:

    Microsoft Windows 8
Server Hardware:     x86-64 (64-bit)
Server Version:     6.1.16
MAPI Version:     1.54.12.18/1.54.12.18

Line 1 of CGPKAV.cfg is a comment line from the authors. It starts with #### so WTF?

On 19/09/2017 12:06 AM, Subscriber "Technical Support, Stalker Labs support@stalker.com" wrote:

Hello,

Kaspersky anti-virus plugin version 1.6 has been released.

<http://www.communigate.com/CGPKAV/>

Platforms available:
* Linux-x86_64
* Windows-x86_64
* FreeBSD10-x86_64

If you need a 32-bit version - please ask.

Changes from previous versions:
* includes newer Kaspersky Engine and update program
* includes Cloud Protection – the functionality which allows you to
improve precision of scanning and monitoring functions by using cloud technologies provided by Kaspersky Security Network.

-- Shaun
Fitzroy Island<http://www.fitzroyisland.com>
Destination Darwin NT<http://www.destinationnt.com>
MOM Backpackers<http://www.momdarwin.com>