From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Lets Encrypt for CGP on WIndows
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 12:40:00 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
CGP 6.1.16

Windows 2012R2

Has anyone managed to set-up Lets Encrypt keys and certificates for CGP? I'm trying to move away from self signed certificates as it is now becoming too hard with FireFox refusing to create a permanent exception.

I am testing with the le64.exe client. Due to the inability to use http testing, I am trying to use DNS testing. It's driving me nuts as the main ISP in Australia still isn't using IPv6 and doesn't allow us to change CAA records.

--

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>