From: Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Lets Encrypt for CGP on WIndows
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 22:00:07 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I wrote a Perl script that uses CLI.pm to configure the new certificate automatically in CGP.

On 2017-09-27 20:56, Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au wrote:

Are you manually importing the certificate into CGP each time you renew or are you able to automate issuing the certificate to CGP each time you renew?

On 27/09/2017 4:18 AM, Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com wrote:

I'm doing it with getssl, on windows with cygwin.

Using DNS testing, I had to write a script to update the DNS record at my DNS provider, and another one that update CGP certificates using CLI.pm

Took me about an hour to get it right, and now it's been running without issues for almost a year.

Setup on our linux servers was a lot easier since http testing could be used on those machines, and I simply reused the CGP script from the Windows installation.

Not "hard", but far from being plug and play.

On 2017-09-25 22:40, Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au wrote:
CGP 6.1.16

Windows 2012R2

Has anyone managed to set-up Lets Encrypt keys and certificates for CGP? I'm trying to move away from self signed certificates as it is now becoming too hard with FireFox refusing to create a permanent exception.

I am testing with the le64.exe client. Due to the inability to use http testing, I am trying to use DNS testing. It's driving me nuts as the main ISP in Australia still isn't using IPv6 and doesn't allow us to change CAA records.

--

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>