From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: CGP Startup parameters
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:12:38 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

CGP 6.1.18

Windows 2012R2

--SharedFiles --AirSyncNonProvisionable "(Android,WP8,NotifySync,SAMSUNGGT*,NOKIA*,WindowsOutlook15,)"

The above line is the startup parameters I use with CGP. I have done for a very long time. I didn't ever used to have a comma after the last variable, however the error below used to show up. Placing the comma after WindowsOutloo15 stopped the error. It has now returned:

13:18:56.847 1 SYSTEM bad parameter(Error Code=failed to read an array: no ',' after a value): (Android,WP8,NotifySync,SAMSUNGGT*,NOKIA*,WindowsOutlook15,)

 The startup parameters listed on the front wem admin page show as:

"--Base" "C:\\CommuniGate Files" "--SharedFiles" "--AirSyncNonProvisionable" "(Android,WP8,NotifySync,SAMSUNGGT*,NOKIA*,WindowsOutlook15,)"

The question I have is do we still need to use this work around or can I remove it from the startup?

--

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>