From: Bob D bob@maxboostracing.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: PolluStop
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:06:28 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Ive used pollustop for years now and I love it. Every once in a while stuff gets through even after training but its reliability is pretty amazing.  Nicolas is great to work with and has excellent support. Cant say enough about the product.

Bob

On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:36:39 +1000

"Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:

Has anyone moved from CGPSA (or other spam filters) to Pollustop?

I know Niversoft products work really well, I just want to see how affective PolluStop is. I am concerned SpamAssassin's last stable release was 2015. It still works but not as well as I would like it to.

--

Shaun

Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>

Destination Darwin NT <http://www.destinationnt.com>