From: Jeff Wark jwark@tbaytel.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: PolluStop
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:28:18 -0230
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We moved from Cloudmark to PolluStop a few years ago.  One of the biggest differences was Cloudmark was a 'set it and forget it' configuration.  No training or anything.  PolluStop, on the other hand, did require configuration and training.

I often think that the good thing about Cloudmark was that you didn't have to train it, and the bad thing was that you couldn't train it.  PolluStop, the good thing was that you could train it, and the bad thing was you had to train it.

PolluStop definitely has more options for configuration and it has served us very well.  Nicolas' attention to his customers is also a plus.  Any problems we have had, he has addressed them quickly, sometimes releasing new code to fix a bug.

I recommend it.
--

Jeff Wark
Tbaytel Internet