Mailing List Message #106597
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: PolluStop
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:59:55 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On 10/24/2017 7:06 AM, Bob D wrote:
Ive used pollustop for years now and I love it. Every once in a while stuff gets through even after training but its reliability is pretty amazing.  Nicolas is great to work with and has excellent support. Cant say enough about the product.

Pollustop is great, and we use it in conjunction with CGP-ClamAV set to use spam signatures, too. The combination is excellent, and as others have mentioned, Nicolas' support is top-notch.