From: Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 & Windows 10 issues
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:48:05 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
>Where do you get 1.54.12.20?

Its on the Communigate ftp site.

ftp.communigate.com

Look in /pub/client

Both the server side and client side on there.

Server:  CGPro-MAPIserv-Intel-1.54.12.21.zip
Client:  CGatePro-MAPI-Intel-1.54.12.20.zip

On Replay All....I discovered that Replay All works with Outlook 2016.   This is with the Windows 10 Creator update and MAPI 1.54.12.20.

However, some of my staff report that Outlook 2016 crashes several times a day.  Don't know the cause of that.  It could be incompatible plugins they use.

--Karl