From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 & Windows 10 issues
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 09:18:52 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Outlook 2013 still cannot Reply to All. I have not tested it with .21 however as the only fix is to roll back the version of Office. So to test it, you have to upgrade Office, find out if it fails still, then roll back Office if it does. I don't have the time. Recently (within the last 4 weeks) discovered a PC using Win10 and Outlook 2013 had the Reply All bug. The person had been on holidays so we had missed rolling back the version of Office to fix it.

I would be happy to test if we were given a "It's been fixed" by Stalker.

On 6/11/2017 11:59 PM, Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com wrote:
In April 2017 Microsoft released a security update, KB3172519, that broke Reply All with MAPI in Outlook 2013.

It seemed to impact Outlook 2016 also, but my recent testing shows Reply All now works with Outlook 2016 and the new CommuniGate MAPI connector.

--Karl

On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 20:23:06 -0500
  "Tom Rymes trymes@rymes.com" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:
Can you guys refresh my memory with what the reply-all bug is? What version of Windows and Outlook cause what behavior when replying to all?

We are all-too-familiar with the "outlook refuses to start" issue.

Tom

On Nov 2, 2017, at 10:48 AM, Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:

Where do you get 1.54.12.20?
Its on the Communigate ftp site.

ftp.communigate.com

Look in /pub/client

Both the server side and client side on there.

Server:  CGPro-MAPIserv-Intel-1.54.12.21.zip
Client:  CGatePro-MAPI-Intel-1.54.12.20.zip

On Replay All....I discovered that Replay All works with Outlook 2016.   This is with the Windows 10 Creator update and MAPI 1.54.12.20.

However, some of my staff report that Outlook 2016 crashes several times a day.  Don't know the cause of that.  It could be incompatible plugins they use.

--Karl

On Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:24:21 +1100
"Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:
We are running server version 6.1.16 with MAPI connector versions 1.52.54.12/1.54.12.18

Where do you get 1.54.12.20?

Regards

Paul Dudley