From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016 Crashes with MAPI
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 17:08:36 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
What version of 2016 is it? We disabled updates around the time the 2013 Reply All bug affected us. We rolled both versions back to the version prior to the Reply All bug. We haven't seen any problems with Outlook since then, except for search index problems. We have only had a couple. No apparent crashes though. We are looking to possibly upgrade one machine to the latest for Office 2016 to try and fix this search index problem. I'll let you know if it causes crashing.

We are on 6.1.18

1.54.12.21/1.54.12.21 , 2.60.6/2.60.5

We did have one PC with Outlook 2016 crashing but it kept reporting the PST files were corrupted. It may have been the same issue you are experiencing. I swapped the machines around and did a full reinstall of Office 2016 for that machine (not an easy task any more). I am treating it as a red herring though, for the moment.

On 9/11/2017 1:25 AM, Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com wrote:
Anyone running Outlook 2016 and experiencing Outlook crashes?

Staff running Outlook 2016 are reporting that it crashes about 4 times a day.  Haven't been able to isolate any specific task like searching for messages or composing or moving to different folders.

CGP 6.1.18  on Linux (6.1.13 had the same problems.)

MAPI Connector
Server: 1.54.12.20
Client: 1.54.12.20

We've disabled all the COM addins expect for CGP.

Outlook 2013 is stable.  But Replay All doesn't work.  (Reply All does work with Outlook 2016.)

--Karl

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>
Destination Darwin NT <http://www.destinationnt.com>