From: Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG r.zenklusen@barinformatik.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: AW: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.2 is released
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 15:29:34 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Well, I really hope this is not true.
Email is a key infrastructure. If you really would need to update the keys every year and, for whatever reason, you may not get these..... you're lost.
In the past we stopped using software that needed yearly keys/subscriptions. The chances were too high something got wrong/forgotten/price increased etc.

As much as I love CommuniGate, if this is true we would need to look for alternatives to minimise the business risk.

Regards
Ralf

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----