Mailing List Message #106616
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: AW: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.2 is released
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:07:06 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On 11/21/2017 10:03 AM, Ralf Zenklusen, BAR Informatik AG wrote:
Well, that would be your decision and that possibility would have gone.

But the real business risk is, that you cannot force somebody to give you a new key.

We would even need to mention this risk in our financial statements by Swiss law.

This is the big issue here, too. If Stalker/CGP gets sold, goes out of business, etc, then our product turns into a pumpkin in 12 months and we absolutely have to migrate before that time.