From: Brian Turnbow b.turnbow@twt.it <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: RE: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.2 is released
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:32:25 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

The company I work for is a telecommunications provider.
In the last 20 years we have seen the prices of our products continually
decline.
The prices, at least in Europe, for internet and phone services have
continuously declined while including more
be it free minutes for calling or higher bandwidth rates for the same or
lower prices.
In America it is much different, for example  it is one of the most
expensive countries for Internet access.
You are probably paying double if not more for your services compared to
what the market offers here.
So we continually need to work on lowering costs and upselling customers
with value added services
such as email and unified communications on the CGP platform.
As we pride ourselves on offering a higher quality service than the
incumbent providers our services
are already more expensive and our customers are willing to pay for it.
But there is a limit

Brian