From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.2 is released
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:20:26 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Did Stalker not learn from the EA SWBFII saga? :-)

I have been paying my yearly maintenance fees. If this is merely a name change with a smaller license validity period, then okay. This is what I have been doing anyway, especially with the helper apps.

However if the price is about to change then this is the excuse I needed to move off self hosting and onto cloud hosting by someone else.

On 21/11/2017 11:34 PM, Brian Turnbow b.turnbow@twt.it wrote:
* IMPORTANT: the End User License Agreement has been modified.
http://www.stalker.com/main/purchase/eula/cgp.html

3. VALIDITY AND MAINTENANCE

The License Keys are valid for 12 months. To extend the validity period by
12 months, the updated set of License Keys should be purchased before the
end of the current validity period

Say goodbye to your perpetual licenses.

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>