From: Christoph Roethlisberger christoph.roethlisberger@iway.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.2 is released
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 11:44:19 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Can we please get an official response from a CommuniGate Systems representative on how to interpret this change, respectively how a CGPro server will behave in the future?

For one, I don't see any expire date on our licence keys, only a month/year declaration on when the licesense was issued.
So I would just have to guess (issue date + 12 months, on the last day of this month?) when the validity period will be over and possibly shut down our servers?

Or does this change only limit the update rights to strictly one year after the purchase of a license?
As right now, the license seems to not only allow to update for at least one year, regardless of the CGPro (major) version, but also for unlimited time within the same major release of the CGPro software itself.

Christoph