From: Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: RE: Outlook 2016 Crashes with MAPI
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 15:49:50 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Yes we are experiencing this today with PCs running Windows 8 or 10.

We are also running CommuniGate on linux - v6.1.16. I plan on upgrading to v6.2.0 tonight (again).
MAPI client version appears to be the same as yours below (dated early November).

And before anyone asks - no we can't stop the Windows updates on the PCs...

Regards
Paul Dudley
pdudley@anl.com.au