From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Calendar too many simultaneous alarms(2), postponing - v6.2.0
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 04:23:12 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
On 29.11.2017 2:49, Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:
After solving our “too many recipients” problem we now have the following error appearing in our log file after upgrading to v6.2.0

“Calendar - too many simultaneous alarms(2), postponing”

I’m guessing that now there is some limit on the number of simultaneous calendar alarms?

I have been looking for the setting but have not found it yet, so if you have come across this issue and solved it, please advise what setting you changed.

There's no such setting. The limit is hard-coded to 1.
It had not changed since 6.1.x versions.

--
Best regards,
Roman Prokhorov