From: Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Postmaster password stopped working
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 08:16:07 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

thanks for the insights Nicolas and Roman!

The script I used is indeed Nicolas’ and, as you said, it does instruct you to backup (which I had). It just took me a while to figure out what had happened and, being so focused on just the password, I initially missed the UseAppPassword setting. And yes, it happened while trying to convert the postmaster account’s mailboxes. They were not converted and the script changes the UseAppPassword to NO.

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster@palvelin.fi