From: Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Sibling addresses (like in Gmail)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 14:17:53 +0200
To: Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It would be awesome to be able to create sibling addresses at will, like you can in Gmail.

For example, if I use my address@domain.com address to subscribe to various services or newsletters, I could do so by using sibling addresses like service+address@domain.com or newsletter+address@domain.com. This would enable detailed followup of how and where those addresses are used and subsequent address-based actions like blocking or spamtraps.

I wonder if this is possible with CGP now (without creating a new alias for every use)?

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster@palvelin.fi