From: Jeff Wark jwark@tbaytel.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Sibling addresses (like in Gmail)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 08:37:52 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
This is possible.  Just trying to find out where in the admin interface now.

On 12/1/2017 7:17 AM, Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi wrote:
It would be awesome to be able to create sibling addresses at will, like you can in Gmail.

For example, if I use my address@domain.com address to subscribe to various services or newsletters, I could do so by using sibling addresses like service+address@domain.com or newsletter+address@domain.com. This would enable detailed followup of how and where those addresses are used and subsequent address-based actions like blocking or spamtraps.

I wonder if this is possible with CGP now (without creating a new alias for every use)?

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster@palvelin.fi