From: Technical Support support@communigate.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: [!] Crashing bug in 6.2.0
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:01:50 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

It appears that 6.2.0 introduced a bug that may cause server crash. The bug is related to attempts to notify a calendar owner on upcoming events with reminders via IM or e-mail.

The bug is fixed now for the very next release 6.2.1 due the next week.

For Linux 64 bit rpm platform we have a development build 6.2.1c on our ftp, that fixes just this bug. If someone needs an updated version for other platform urgently, please contact support.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov