From: Todd Clayton tclayton@marauder.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Moving Servers
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:14:36 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Sorry for the very basic question. Searching didn’t show anything and the details here don’t provide this detail:

When moving to the new server, can I do an initial migration, test things out while keeping the other server running, and then copy over just the Accounts directory at a later time when I am ready to point users at the new server? I want to make sure everything is working on the new server before switching everyone over to it.

Again, apologies if this has been answered many times.

Thanks for the help.

Todd