Mailing List Message #106661
From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <>
Subject: Re: System CPU overloaded, missed xx seconds
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:22:02 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On 13.12.2017 1:03, Gib Henry wrote:
On my CGP Mac server 6.1.18, I periodically get hundreds of log entries like this:

11:36:34.671 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 12 seconds

This message means one of these:
* your server is under heavy load
* your system clock periodically jumps back and forth
* you're running CommuniGate under a laggy virtual environment

As far as I can tell, there is nothing abnormal in the Mac OS system logs.  I don’t know why the messages start, or why they eventually stop, either. Is this something I need to be concerned about?  Cheers,

If the server is responding and no delays - no.

Gib Henry

Best regards,
Roman Prokhorov
When answering to letters sent to you by the staff, make