Mailing List Message #106668
From: Nikolay Dvoeglazov <>
Subject: Re: Lets Encrypt for CGP on WIndows
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:20:13 -0800
To: <CGatePro>
Hello, Nicolas
Thank you for posting your script.
I've tried it and while it correctly updates the certificate and CA chain, I could not get it to update the private key, the CLI complained on the wrong PK format being the reason.
The private key variable looks absolutely fine with curly braces and removed line breaks. In fact, it looks just like the certificate and CA variable.

There are also a couple of typos with removing dashed lines. They should read "BEGIN" and "END".
I would appreciate if you could look into it, I am not proficient with CLI scripting and Perl.

Script is quite crude but works well for me:

Nicolas Hatier, ing. <>
Niversoft idées logicielles -

I wrote a Perl script that uses to configure the new certificate automatically in CGP.