Mailing List Message #106677
From: LynList <>
Subject: Chronos Delete and Archive Folders
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 11:33:16 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
I think I asked a similar question some time ago, but I can’t find the answer (sorry).

Mailbox Storage (Chronos/Mailbox Cleaning and Archiving):

When an account is configured to Archive Messages after 365 days, messages are moved to Archive folders. If the Delete Messages after 730 days Is also set, will the messages older than 730 days in the Archive folders get deleted? It seems like this is not the case - messages in Archive are untouched by the Delete process.

Can anyone confirm?