Mailing List Message #106678
From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <>
Subject: Re: Chronos Delete and Archive Folders
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 22:56:47 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On 27.12.2017 20:33, LynList wrote:
I think I asked a similar question some time ago, but I can’t find the answer (sorry).

Mailbox Storage (Chronos/Mailbox Cleaning and Archiving):

When an account is configured to Archive Messages after 365 days, messages are moved to Archive folders. If the Delete Messages after 730 days Is also set, will the messages older than 730 days in the Archive folders get deleted? It seems like this is not the case - messages in Archive are untouched by the Delete process.

The answer is here: <>
If the Delete Messages after Account setting is set to any value other than Never, all messages from all Account Mailboxes which are older than the specified time period are periodically deleted. This process does not apply to Mailboxes with a non-empty Mailbox Class - i.e. to Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and other non-mail Mailboxes.

The Archive Mailboxes created to copy INBOX and SentItem messages are created with a non-empty Mailbox Class.

If you want messages from there to be deleted - you can reset the mailbox class via CLI.

Best regards,
Roman Prokhorov
When answering to letters sent to you by the staff, make