From: Technical Support support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.1.19 is released
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:11:29 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2017-12-28 20:07, Mark J Strawcutter mjstraw@iup.edu wrote:
Does this mean you're finally going to fix complex calendar operations performed via airsync or CalDAV, too?

These should be greatly improved as compared to older versions.

And maybe even fix recurring all-day events?

This one has not been fixed yet.

Mark

Hello,

On 2017-12-27 17:34, Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com wrote:
MAPI: the MAPI Connector version 1.54.12.22 is included.

Does this MAPI update have any fixes for the Reply All problem on Outlook 2013 or the crashes with Outlook 2016?

The situation with Reply All issue is as follows: we still have an open ticket with Microsoft regarding the issue, but it appears that with recent updates either to Windows or Office the problem is hard to reproduce, but when it can be reproduced on 64bit Office it causes Outlook to crash.

The main goals of .21 and .22 builds of the Connector were improving the complex calendar operations (like exceptions to recurring events) and improving the stability.

These problems have a negative impact on our operations.

--Karl

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 11:22:09 -0800

Technical Support support@stalker.com CGPupdate@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:
[]