Mailing List Message #106700
From: Shaun Gamble <>
Subject: Outlook 2016
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 12:03:56 +1000
To: <>
Running CGP 6.1.18 (haven't had a chance to update just yet but will be soon).

MAPI , 2.60.6/2.60.5

Windows 10 (Creators FU Version) 64bit, Outlook 2016.

It is running fine until you hit the Calendar. Then it slows right down to not responding for a while. As Australia's internet is patheticly slow, we keep the MAPI for incoming emails which are then filed to local PST files. So the number of emails in INBOX, Trash and Sent is kept to an absolute minimum, if not 0 msgs. Contacts, Calendar Events, Notes and Tasks are kept there so sharing with other devices can occur. Many managers have iPhones/iPads which they share with their Outlook MAPI.

No slow down for Calendar on the i devices. Any ideas? My calendar events are kept to a minimum and I regularly purge any past events. I still experience the extreme slow down.

Fitzroy Island <> Cairns, QLD
Destination Darwin NT <> Darwin, NT
MOM Backpackers <> Darwin, NT
Value Inn Hotel <> Darwin, NT