From: Sérgio Araújo sergio@3gnt.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016 Crashes with MAPI
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 01:47:14 -0800
To: <CGatePro>
Hi,

On 29/01/2018 04:46, Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au wrote:
Has anyone had any updates at all with regards to Outlook 2016 crashing on Windows 10? It is now getting to ridiculous stage with us. We just uninstalled and reinstalled MSO2016 and the problem returned a week later for the PC.

I have tried to log a fault with Stalker but my reseller (who I have to log the fault through) states Stalker are not answering their questions or responding to them.

We're experiencing the same problem, don't know how to solve it, any help would be much appreciated.

On 18/01/2018 12:20 PM, Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au wrote:
Another one today. Uninstalling and reinstalling MSO2016 is a major pain. However it seems to be the only solution.

Thanks anyway.

On 17/01/2018 3:14 PM, Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:
Sorry - no easy fix apart from re-imaging the PC, or uninstall and reinstall MSO2016, or downgrade to an older version of Office

Regards
Paul Dudley
pdudley@anl.com.au