From: Piotr Stukin pstukin@lightology.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Office 2016 with ActiveSync stuck on Calendar Update
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 01:47:14 -0800
To: <CGatePro>

Hi,

I have few computers on Exchange ActiveSync and some of them stop updating folders. After short investigation I realized that outlook is stuck on Calendar Update and it do not update rest of the folders anymore. I can send emails but I do not receive anything.

I found work around. I have to login to user account on web mail, create temporary folder and move all calendar events to new folders. And then move them back one by one. During this process outlook can stuck again so I have to move few events back to temporary folder, restart outlook at least twice and start moving events back to original calendar folder again.

So far looks like this happens only with Outlook 2016.

Regards,

Piotr Stukin

Systems Administrator @ Lightology LLC.